The fourth edition of Quality Healthcare Kenyan Awards (QHKA) will recognise service providers, individuals and organisation in the health sector for their outstanding performance, positive contributions and innovation in improving the standards of health service delivery in Kenya, for quality people-centred health systems at a gala dinner ceremony to be held on April 5, 2023 in Nairobi.
The awards seek to improve standards of health service delivery by recognising outstanding performance, promoting a culture of continuous Quality Improvement, advocating for strong partnerships between health providers and users, fostering innovation and the use of information technology and sharing of best practices.
The QHKA continues to take on the mantle to change the narrative and showcase the impact of the positive contributions on the Kenyan health sector for scalability, replicability and sustainability. To date, 45 award recipients have been recognised for their outstanding contributions and efforts toward improving the quality of care in Kenya
The initiative shares best practices through its annual online publication that features remarkable contributions and innovations by the award recipients. The publication aims to inform, inspire, celebrate high-quality care, and encourage learning and replication of best practices across the health sector.
2023 Award Categories
- Award of Excellence in Improving Access to Primary Care services.
- Award of Excellence in Advancing Maternal, newborn and Child Health
- Award of Excellence in Advancing Mental Health and Wellbeing (New)
- Health Facility Innovation Project of the Year
- Student Innovation Project of the Year
- Health professional achievement award (New)
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Use of Information Technology to improve Patient Care
- Award of Media Excellence in Promoting Health and Well-being
- Best Use of Social Media in Healthcare
- Award of Excellence in Improving Access to Essential Medicines and Vaccines
- Healthcare Financing Innovation Award
- Healthcare Leadership Award
- County with the best Managed Healthcare
- Award of Excellence in Response to COVID-19
- Award of excellence in advancing environmental sustainability in healthcare (New)
Online nominations for the fourth Quality Healthcare Kenyan Awards 2023 are ongoing and will close on February 21, 2023. The nomination entries are submitted online on the Quality Healthcare Kenyan Awards website at https://qualityhealthcareawards.com/awards/
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +254 731060164